She ended with goodbye. Didn’t think she beloved in those and in 5 months she never so much typed it let alone said it. :-(
4 billion people in the world live outside of the protection of the law. (via 4 Billion People | The Locust Effect)
Learn more in The Locust Effect: Why the End of Poverty Requires the End of Violence by Gary A. Haugen and Victor Boutros.
Third shift creations
A week ago with mi sun, the sun and breeze.
Things I want to impart to Em:
1) eat the extra piece of roti
2) there is strength in breaking down
3) continue to challenge and question everything. Not obsessively or for a power trip,yet in a knowledge seeking way.
4) the world spins on the principle of inherent tragedy.
5) crying doesn’t diminish masculinity,it highlights your ability to feel. To be. And the duality of energies within.
7) laugh until you can’t breathe with friends
8) I am always listening
9) feel what you feel and mean every fibre of it.
10) put our moments in the kitchen baking to use for when I can’t be there.
11) people will let you down
12) there are certain people to avoid and you’ll know them when you see and feel them
13) don’t fight for acceptance
14) you’re fooling nobody
15) keep sage and cod liver oil in stock
16) and ginger and osha root
17) wield worlds wisely, they too have power
18) no substitution for fresh air and bare feet in the grass
19) take care of your feet
20) hygiene is NOT multiple choice
21) learn from your mistakes that night
22) walk with your head up
23) have a passion and an opinion
24) you will have heart break and you will heal
25) drink wine if you like wine or bourbon if you like bourbon